This picture was taken 9/28 but is representative of every other morning this month.
I've been creating....
Curtains for my husband's Minnesota Vikings-themed "man cave" (ie. basement), a birthday gift to him...
I tried my hand at fresh strawberry freezer jam...
and today...the perfect day to finally finish sanding and painting my little $5 yard sale sewing machine cabinet...
and finally finish my 'Unintentional Collection' mini album...
I'll hopefully post individual pictures of the album pages tonight or tomorrow. Also...still to come are the rest of the fall-tastic fall photo challenge photos!
I've also been playing a little bit at Picnik.com, after reading Shimelle's post about online photo editing programs.
I found a heart-shaped tomato at the vegetable stand last week...
collage.jpg)
collage.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow!!! You've been super-busy "creating, accomplishing & finishing" :) I'll bet your husband is enjoying his new "man-cave" curtains - looks like he's rockin' the football theme ;).
Your jam looks very yummy! I'm not a big jam person, so I don't bother making it myself (I wait for homemade jam donations from Mom instead - LOL!!).
OMG - your sewing machine table is way cool!! As soon as I saw it I realized - I used to have one that looked exactly the same (given to me by a kooky landlady once...LOL!!) It even had the sewing machine in it (which didn't work). It was one of those things that got donated during a move :(
Loving the look of your "Unintentional Collection" mini!! I'm also loving your Picnik creations - isn't it fun??!
Great stuff - thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment