(not the best picture....snapped photo w/camera phone)
September 12 also marked my 1st born baby's my son's 1st solo drive as a licensed driver! I let him take the car to his friend's birthday party. Before he left he said he was kind of nervous (how cute!) so his dad & I gave him some encouragement & pointers and told him to go for it. He texted me when he got to his friend's house and said it was so cool to drive alone. His wings are growing. -sigh-
Today, 9/13, I met my bff H for shopping and a treat at Starbucks. We had a blast! She's so adventurous and fun. I'm glad she has the same sense of humor that I do. I'm glad that she can be just as dorky as me. lol We spent 3 hrs at Target. Granted, the first 1.5-2 hrs were spent chatting inside Starbucks right there in Target. In Target, we had each other rolling in laughter when we tried on a hotdog costume and a banana costume. o m g ...it was hilarious. I guess you had to be there! LOL
Day 13's picture for the fall challenge coming soon. Maybe even a picture of a gal in a hotdog costume. hee hee hee
1 comment:
Oh yes, the first official sighting of pumpkins for sale...definitely a fall-tastic sight :)
Congrats to P2 on his solo driving!!
Sounds like you and H had a super-fun (and funny) time on your outing...and I'll comment on your latest post about the hotdog costume ;)
I really will get to posting some pics for our fall-tastic photo challenge soon...honestly!! :)
Post a Comment