Thursday, September 3, 2009

changing things up a bit & day 3

Just roll with me while I change things around on the blog, try a different look. Not sure I love the s t r e t c h e d template but I'll give it a few days. I'm loving Elise's workshop, 'Visual Adventures'! I'm happy I enrolled. She's so full of ideas! Especially when you see how she repurposes things. Love it!

Ok...day 3 of the fall/autumn challenge with T....fields of sunflowers...

I get a little self-conscious/shy whenever I stop on the side of the road to take pictures. I don't know why but I do. I don't want passers-by to think I'm strange for standing there, taking pictures. It's something I'm working on with myself.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day~

1 comment:

themathchick said...

Oh. WOW!!! I LOVE your new banner!!! It looks great :)

I'm also loving your field of sunflowers...one of my fave fall sights as well.

Oh my...I'm so very, very behind on our challenge...I'm not worried though "It is OK" ;). I'll just "Embrace the Procrastination" and move on!

Your photos and blog design have completely inspired me - thanks for sharing!!