Day 13....a skeleton dog - reminds me of Jack Skellington's dog Zero in 'Nightmare Before Christmas'...
Day 14...some things are better left not being made into a toy, let alone a candy dispenser. Some "tricky kitty" this is....ewwwwww....

Day 15...pears from the local vegetable stand - perfectly ripe and juicy...

Day 16...fall-scented candles. This one is apple crisp scented. mmmmmm :)


1 comment:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your latest batch of photos!!!!! You're seriously whipping my butt at this, Ms. O ;)
I LOVE the Jack Skellington dog (and I LOVE that movie!!)...I'm with you on "tricky kitty"....eeeeeewwwwwww!!!! That's definitely NOT a toy that needed to be made (and clearly was designed by someone who has never scooped out a real litterbox...jelly beans??? Seriously????).
I am so thoroughly enjoying your photos - very fall-tastic, indeed!! I was just thinking the other day that it's time to get my "Macintosh Apple" Yankee candle out...apples are such a delightful fall fragrance :)
OMG - I'm LOL-ing at the hotdog costume!!!! That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen :) Oooooh - and I LOVE your new glasses!!!
Post a Comment