For a blog all about creating & called 'create something' I sure haven't been creating much lately. I have projects waiting to be completed started. I'm taking Elise Blaha's 'Get Crafty' class. This is the second time she's offered the class. I heard a lot of good things about it so I took the plunge and purchased a spot. So far, so inspiring!! (Gosh, those last few sentences felt like a deja vu moment.) lol That gal amazes me. She's in the midst of planning her wedding, designing and printing her own invitations, etc. and still makes time to craft & scrapbook & teach an online, 2 week-long class!
:::::a friendly photography tip: watch your backgrounds!:::::
This isn't a groundbreaking tip but it's noteworthy nonetheless.
So, with spring & summer come dandelions. Happy, sunny dandelions and their cute puff-ball stage (not so cute if you're fighting them in a landscaping battle) can make for some interesting photo subjects. I love their little details...

3.jpg)
minding your own bee's wax...

and upon review, you notice the background...


May this never happen to you. Or at least, may you never happen to post a photo with something questionable going on in the background.
-2.jpg)
Happy shutterbugging!
No comments:
Post a Comment