I like to photograph one subject at different levels of focus. I choose something to take a picture of, something that has multi-dimensions. Then I'll take a picture of each dimension that I'm able to. Here's my latest...

I think it makes for an interesting triptych.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And...today's my son's birthday. . .

(the layout was made with Sandy Krieger's 'Home of the Brave' FreePea kit at TwoPeasInABucket.com; frames by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.com)
Happy Birthday, P2....
love you,
mom
2 comments:
That's a great idea to capture your subject an a variety of ways! And it absolutely makes for an interesting triptych :) I like how it gives you a new way to look at the same object.
Happy Belated Birthday to your son!
Thanks tmc! I appreciate & enjoy your comments :) and thanks so much for the bday greetings for my son. I'll pass them on!
Post a Comment