This class I'm taking online of Elise Blaha's really gets you thinking out of the box. Here's a layout I did for both Elise's class and to participate in the 'Month of Color' at Shimelle. I used a mosaic of my photos as an embellishment and added a sweet, free (generous) word art from Shimelle's blog. This month at her blog she's doing 'A Month of Color'. Check it out! (A link to Shimelle's blog is over on the right hand side bar). This is an 8.5x11 (letter-size) layout and I'll be painting red paint at the top.

Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
interesting...i can barely think *inside* the box these days, lol. your photos are lovely! i think i'll check out that link...
did you do a 12-of-12 this month? sometimes it is so hard to get out of a funk, eh? (for me, anyway. especially funks of the creative or housework types, lol)
Hi (waving emphatically) Merideth! I totally know what you mean about having days where you can barely think inside the box. lol Thanks for your sweet comments - they make me smile!
About the 12 of 12's...I'm not participating in that challenge anymore. I did it for a full year and figured since I went full circle with it I'd stop at the *12* month mark. ;) It seemed appropriate. I get in those creative & housework funks too! Glad I'm not the only one :)
Post a Comment