I look around our office/computer room and it's a visual cacophony. UGH! This one photo alone is an example of what I want less of. Less things I don't need/want, things that don't make me happy or inspired. I have a bunch of discs that are filled with free digital scrapbooking papers & elements on them. A few I did purchase but most of it was free. I'm not even a true scrapbooker, digitally or otherwise. I much rather like making mini albums as opposed to full on scrapbook pages. There are some elements, overlays, word art, etc. that I use time & time again but I keep those on the external hard drive. I'll keep a the purchased ones - ooh and I got a nifty one as a gift! ;) Definitely a keeper!I want less of this stuff that's taking up space so I can have more of just that, space...both in the office & in my head. Do you know what I mean? Having all this "don't know where else to put it" stuff makes my brain ache whenever I look around the office. So...I'm saying 'less for more'. Less crap for more room to do & be. Doo bee doo bee dooooooo. ;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment