
As I sat drinking my coffee this morning from my cozy sweater mug, I was making lists and plans in my head for this month of December. There are calls to be made today, Gigi's surgery tomorrow to prepare for, my December Daily album to be put together. I could get my Christmas shopping (the bulk of it) done in less than an hour if I put my mind to it. Hmmm, real tree or artificial pre-lit tree? I need to throw away pumpkins and take down & put away fall decorations and bring out the Christmas things. I wish I could attend Kal Barteski's art exhibit tomorrow but I live in the US. I'll just have to wait for her to post photos of her finished work. My family & I have been dealing with colds the past week or so but we're on the mend.
Good morning December. It's nice to see you again.
1 comment:
Love the knit mug/sweater combo in the photo...it's very cozy and inviting looking :)
Sounds like you've got a lot on the go ;)...I just tossed the Halloween pumpkins this weekend (somehow when the Christmas decorations arrive, it's time to remove the pumpkins...regardless of how good they are holding up).
I would also have loved Kal's art show...but even though I'm in the same country - it was still way, way, way too far away to even consider.
Glad to hear you're all on the mend :) Welcome to December!!
Post a Comment