sunhealingword.jpg)
That's how Ali wrapped up her blog post today, "Bring on the twinkle". I love that. I have yet to bring out the Christmas decorations let alone make my home twinkle but I plan to very soon (maybe this weekend).
I brought Gigi home from the vet this morning. Thanks for all the get well wishes and thoughts & prayers for healing and restoration. She was very happy & purry when she saw me and climbed up into my arms but then hissed and wanted to just go into her carrier because her tummy hurt. Her incision is from her chest down to her leg. The vet said the surgeon did a very thorough job and the surgery went well. Since being home I gave her her meds and then she stepped outside when I let Lizzie & Hershey out and she went potty outside. Now she's laying on her fleece kitty blanket in a patch of filtered sun. Not too hot, not too cold. So, with her home, I say...
Bring on the healing.
1 comment:
Here, here! Cheers to Ms. Gigi as she heals from her surgery. I'm so glad she got along well. She looks utterly content on her fleecy, sunny blanket...such a sweet kitty :)
Post a Comment