Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I'm so thankful that my son & his friends weren't hurt badly in their accident in October. I'm thankful that we have insurance. I'm thankful the other party has insurance. I'm thankful we were able to find an affordable car quickly. I'm thankful that we have the means to pay for it. I'm thankful that this new car has some nice things in it, namely working a/c. I won't dread the summer heat as much anymore...perhaps. I'm thankful for the beauty of the changing seasons, falling leaves, the little glimpses of wonder that you know God put there for just for you to see. I'm thankful for the internet and all the good things it can be used for, like forging new friendships, inspiring creativity, having places where one feels safe to share their thoughts and their art.

So many things to be thankful for.

No comments: