

-words.jpg)
lomo-words.jpg)
b-words.jpg)
b-words.jpg)
Photos, L to R, top to bottom: "Bistro Shrimp Scampi" at Iggy's for anniversary dinner; taking H & her friends to the anime con; H's friend came to visit from California for the weekend & I took the girls to a hibachi style restaurant for dinner after the anime con; H made her "Shock" (from Nightmare Before Christmas) costume and she did a great job and looked so cute! Next photos: homemade philly cheese steak sandwiches for dinner-a hearty meal perfect for a fall evening; leaves in the gutter; first dusting of snow on the mountains, that reached the valley, for the season; the front porch "autumn-ized"; Lizzie in her new jester hat "costume" lol; pumpkins on the front porch. I sprayed them with a fine mist of gold spray paint...just enough to make them glisten a little bit but not so much they looked gaudy ;) ...finally...trick-or-treaters, viewed through the peek hole on the front door.
And that concludes my part of the Fall-tastic Photo challenge. I can't wait to see what photo delights Ms. T has to share!
1 comment:
Wow, wow, WOW! You totally kicked my butt in our fall-tastic photo challenge. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing along, and seeing all your wonderful, beautiful photographs :) Your "I see autumn..." posts were gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much for playing along! Now all we need to do is come up with a winter challenge to keep the fun going ;)
Post a Comment