Saturday, March 12, 2011

{shhhh, student at work}

1 comment:

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Hi, thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I wish I could say that the invisible shelves were something that I thought up; then I really would be brilliant! But I've seen them done before. They are very cool though, huh?! My dad got his brackets from one of his company's vendors so I'm not sure if you can find something like them in the store. They are made of aluminum and just look like a rectangle that was folded into an L shape. But I have seen this done with different L-brackets also; you just want them large enough to hold a stack of books, but not so big that they will stick out from under the stack. I would recommend using 2 brackets per stack to make them really sturdy. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have more questions.