When the girl & I are feeling silly when we're out and about, in a store, we like to play a game. We take photos on the sly of things that are random & silly with our camera phones and send them to each other, along with a title all in caps and plenty of !!!!!!'s. Here's a selection from our latest outing:HERBY GOODNESS!!!/CANTALOUPES!!!

CATFISH NUGGETS!!!/HARD SALAMI!!!

YOUR HEAD!!!!/KID CUISINE!!!!
('YOUR HEAD!!!!', means MY head, photo taken by The Girl) It makes an otherwise mundane trip to the store fun and it's the thrill of the hunt to see what we can find to take pictures of. Another bonus, it's good for honing our photography skills!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!! I think this is just about the funnest thing I've seen in a long, long time! I'm going to be on the lookout for fun pics the next time I'm out shopping for mundane things like hard salami ;)
Post a Comment