I'm having some creative fun with
Poladroid. I first heard about it at
Elsie Flannigan's blog a while back. You download the app onto your computer and then once you have the program open, you drag & drop photos from your computer onto the camera image. It even makes the sound of a Polaroid ejecting the photo from the camera. :) I think this app is especially great for camera phone photos because the images aren't spectacular in the first place so the Poladroid app can make them more so. :)
First image...the morning after we put my dear sweet kitty down. She's had tumors, 2 surgeries to remove them and the cancer finally took over. The first morning without her...

Second image...I discovered a
Hidden Mickey in my garden...

I wish these were hidden...gnomes made even more creepy by Poladroid...
1 comment:
Ugh! Agreed. Those creepy gnomes look even creepier in Poladroid form. Cool pics though...I'll have to try Poladroid myself :)
Post a Comment