Week #1 of our creative challenge was to put something on canvas. Something "everyday" and for giggles, we had to include a fawn somewhere on our art piece. Also in this creative prompt were the instructions to use what we have. Check, check, and check. Here's what I came up with:

Week #2's challenge was to have an album/album cover ready for our WITL project, tagging along with Ali E. and her Week in the Life challenge. From the last update from Ms T & Ms S it sounds like we're all on the same procraftinator's track...our albums/covers are in progress.
Stay tuned!
1 comment:
I LOVE your canvas...and piles of extra credit to you for working the fawn into it so expertly ;)
I'm glad you're feeling less "un" these days, and that you're having fun with our little creative challenge(s)...it's fun to have you playing along with us!
Meanwhile, I'm busily procraftinating on my projects ;)
Post a Comment