Monday, May 4, 2009

where does the time go?!


It's May...already....it's MAY. Hello May....I'm kinda happy to see you. On one hand you bring weather conducive to plant-growing & baby robin hatchings but on the other hand you're the precursor to hot weather...even making some yourself. I hate hot weather. If I ask nicely will you please stay on the cooler side...the lower 70's and lower? You can rain all you like - you have my blessing.

For whoever reads this (which I think I could probably count the number of people on one hand and even that would be too many)...I wish you a beautiful May!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

themathchick said...

Where is this year going?? I can't believe it's already May!!! You should come to my town - it's never exceptionally hot...and it seems to rain all the time. Here's wishing you a most beautiful May as well!