This was supposed to be for ShutterSisters.com's 'one word project' for March, the one word being beautiful - but I didn't get to it in time. (Two days too late). So, I'll just post it here. Now that we're into April, the word for this month is hope.
beautiful...

It started out like this...
In my photo-editing program, I played around with the hue & saturation until I was happy with it. If you have a photo-editing program, try pushing the hue & saturation to get different colors to come out.
Thanks for stopping by and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your sweet comments. They make me smile and it's nice to hear from you out there.
Have a beautiful day~
1 comment:
Sigh...what a perfectly beautiful photo :) Thanks for showing the before and after versions - it gives a good idea of the cool things you can try with a photo-editing program!
I had good intentions on taking some "beautiful" photos for March....and now some "hope" photos for April...but I have a sneaky feeling that I'd be better off to wait until the monthly word is "procrastination" - LOLOL!!
Great job - thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment