(Music video for Tanya Davis' song 'Art' by Andrea Dorfman. I found this inspiring video at molly irwin's blog.)
*And, for those who like to know exactly what the lyrics are, here's a link to Tanya Davis' lyric page: lyrics.
What a great song! I especially liked this part: "so i pondered the point of my art in this lifeif i make it will someone take it and think it's genuinewill they be glad that i did 'cause they got something good out of itwill they leave me and be any more inspired"Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
What a great song! I especially liked this part:
"so i pondered the point of my art in this life
if i make it will someone take it and think it's genuine
will they be glad that i did 'cause they got something good out of it
will they leave me and be any more inspired"
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment